Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Morning with Daddy



This morning Noah insisted on getting up when Chris got up. He wanted to know just where his daddy was. I handed him to Chris for a few minutes and then went to take him back. He hugged his daddy, not wanting to let him go. He must have known that it's Wednesday, the day that Chris is gone until after he goes to bed. It was so sweet to see him so attached to his daddy though.
It was early when we got up, so we saw this beautiful sunrise (the photo doesn't even sort of do it justice).



I know this post should have had a picture of Noah with Daddy, but I was too slow. You can imagine it though :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Heart....Melting...beautiful...

The sobs of joy and sadness fill the voids between my words. I miss a week together, no no, our life together!