Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Vermont fall

I love all the water in Vermont. For someone from Arizona, it's always surprising to see so many little streams running through grassy fields, even this late in the season. Just outside my dad and Melissa's back door there is a spring that runs down from the mountain (or hill) above them.



I love the way it really feels like fall. Everyone wears scarves and boots. I've never been here when the maple leaves were changing though. I'd love to see that sometime. Right now everything is a little gray and the leaves are on the ground but it's still pretty. Those red leaves must be amazing.



I might have put some photos of where my dad and Melissa live before, but it's such a neat old house that I'll post it again. Their house is in the greatest location. It's at the top of a long driveway up the hill so it feels like you're out in the forest. It's only about a five minute walk to downtown, the natural foods market, and everything else though.



Looking down the hill into the little town. I think I could really live here (if it wasn't so far away from my mom).

2 comments:

glo said...

Beautiful pictures. It looks very peaceful there.

Summer said...

Hi Emery, it's Summer (Barker). Wow, I haven't seen you in forever! What a beautiful baby you have! Congratulations! I love your photos.