Monday, November 9, 2009

My babysitter



For now, I have a new babysitter to get a few more things done. A multitasker as you can see. Noah seems to like spending time with this uncle. I wish all of our family was a little closer by.
Today was an easy day. I got a little bit of work done, ran into a friend for a nice lunch, and then poof, it was five o'clock already. How do the days go by so quickly? I've had the vacuum sitting there taking up space in my bedroom for three days now and I still haven't taken the, what? two minutes or so to vacuum the floor and put it away. Tomorrow.

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Darling baby and darling baby sitter - of course, I'm prejudiced! Sorry you didn't have time to vacuum, but I'm very happy that you had time for your blog - it's a lot more important.
Love to all,
Gram/GG