Friday, November 6, 2009

Kitchen helper



My little boy is big enough to sit in a high chair. We don't have a cool wooden one or anything, and he doesn't actually get to eat yet, but the toy tray on this little booster seat makes it a great place to hang out and help in the kitchen. (By the way, he's leaning that way on purpose to look down at the cat)



This makes it just a little easier to get in the kitchen and cook some easy things like the turkey chili I made for dinner this evening. Gaelen was out visiting his friend. he left yesterday and I wasn't sure when he would make it back. He must have smelled the chili because there he was, knocking and the back door just as I was serving it.

Noah and I had a fun day together, just the two of us. He's a pro at rolling from his tummy to his back now. He's proud of himself and looks at me like my tummy time plans were intentionally foiled. No more tummy time.

1 comment:

glo said...

Love those sparkly eyes!