Saturday, November 21, 2009

IComLeavWe

As you might have noticed, I signed up for something called NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month), so I've been trying to post every day. Well, according to this website, the upcoming week - Nov. 21st to 28th, is IComLeavWe (International Comment Leaving Week). I don't know why the weird acronyms, but it works out very well that today is the beginning because we're spending the entire day in airports today on our way to Vermont!
Anyway, I might as well admit it. I check my own blog several times a day just to see if anybody left a comment. I love to hear what people think, or just see that someone has been here to see what I'm up to. So... if you enjoy reading this blog, and especially if you never have before, leave me a comment this week to let me know you're here :)

7 comments:

Nancy Geesey said...

Thanks for being such a faithful blogger. We "check in" with you everyday! What a great way to stay connected with you...and to watch Noah! Happy Thanksgiving in Vermont...safe travels! Give Noah big snuggles and hugs from his great aunt and uncle in Montana! Love you all!

glo said...

You know I love your blog and love the way you describe your life and my grandson's latest antics with such humor and grace. Love you all too!

Patti said...

I'm there too, looking at the blog everyday, sometimes several times a day. I just love my iphone so I can view any time of day. Have fun in Vermont. Love ya,

Xochi Mama said...

I really look forward to your blogs. It reminds me that other moms are experiencing all the same things that I am!

Sage said...

I am totally here Em! Absolutely LOVE your blog, as you know, and your little bumpkin. I'm just not particularly blog-savy so I didn't honestly realize I had the option to comment. Whaddya know! Love you, safe travels! xoxoox LOVE ME

emery_rose said...

Thanks for all the comments you guys!!

Sean & Louisa said...

We love your blog! It's one of our best connections to Tucson and friends. Keep it up. xoxox Lou & Sean