Tomorrow is Noah's half birthday! Six months already. At the pediatrician yesterday he weighed 18lbs. 6oz. and was 27 inches tall. Some new things:
- No more tummy time for now, he is a pro at rolling
- He laughs along with others, in response to their laughs and gestures as though he is in on whatever is going on
- He eats carrots, sweat potatoes and butternut squash, and this new part of the world is open to many possibilities
- Teething, drool, snotty noses, fussing, and other six month things; not the most fun, but still milestones...
- We went out in the evening and he stayed at home with my mom for the first time; he even slept!
I did this post tonight because I might miss doing one tomorrow since we'll be traveling from early morning until late at night... wish us luck!!
Here are some beautiful scenes from Chris' backpacking trip in Aravaipa canyon this week. I can't wait to go check this place out.