Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Bisbee Adventure: part I



I have a lot of photos from Bisbee that I want to post, but I'll do them a few at a time so it's not too overwhelming. We had a great time this weekend visiting my friend Juliana's family in Bisbee. They have a some great houses up on High road, and were generous enough to let us stay in one while Juliana was visiting (We also stayed in one of their houses that they rent out as a vacation rental for our honeymoon last year: the High Road House).

Helen, Juliana's mom, knitted this great hat for Noah. It's super soft and stretchy so he'll probably get a lot of use out of it. Thanks Helen!!





Noah seems to really enjoy Bisbee. We do tons of walking, and all the houses are sunny and colorful. We didn't go downtown this time, but there was still plenty to look at. There were also a lot of perfect pomegranates hanging from the trees. Noah didn't take advantage of it, but Juliana and I sure did.



Here is a super cute baby spending some down time at our house, the "Hairpin turn house" (situated right at the place where high road turns very sharply). The house is made out of tin, and a bit of a hippi house, but we felt right at home there.





One more thing... I forget to post about our new car. It's a true family wagon and we're loving the extra space!



I also have some photos from a lovely waffle breakfast for Tom's birthday, but I'll save them for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Patti said...

I love the hat. It does look soft and the colors are great.

Patti said...

I like the title Photo Happy Mama. The pictures at the top look good too!