Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Up close and personal



There are so many little pieces of baby that I just want to hang onto. Nuzzling my face against his little neck and the smell of baby. Giving him little kisses that make him giggle. Those little hands that reach out to grab everything that comes within reach (watch out for all those thorny Tucson plants!). Eyes that are seeing new things in the world every day with such interest. This friendly little baby who has a smile for everyone he meets.



The way he sucks on his bottom lip. Those little eyelashes. Having a "first baby" to take to mom and baby groups and shower with all my attention. The fact that in the past few days he's started to reach for me with his chubby little outstretched arms. As everyone keeps saying, it just goes by too fast! how can he be so big already?

1 comment:

Chris said...

He has the most kissable hair ever! I watch him grow so quickly, but never will understand the true speed at which he is learning.