Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Farmer's Market



I just had Chris' little camera with us, and I didn't get the great photo of my little guy picking out veggies. Oh well, that's not really the point anyway. We had a fun time at the farmer's market this morning, wandering around and trying to avoid the snooty people with their snooty dogs :)



Noah loves to get out of the house and see things, and it's finally cooling off around here so we've been out and about quite a bit. He's really interested in looking, smelling, touching, and GRABBING at everything he can. And, as you've probably noticed, he's a great little smiler!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just want to squeeze him he's so cute.

That top picture made me a touch melancholy for meeting you guys on a weekend morning.

Lots of love from Anchorage!