Wednesday, October 21, 2009

5 Months



I can't believe this little guy is five months old already. It seems like so recently, but at the same time it feels like ages ago that I was posting my countdown to the due date. He changes so fast.



It's harder this month to pin down milestones. I know there are new things everyday, but they're starting to run together. I'm glad to have this blog to refer back to when I can't remember last week. He's starting to seem so much more grown up. His little sounds and facial expressions are so communicative, and he definitely has a mind of his own.



Some milestones from this month:

- Learning to grab things, not just sort of, but really reach for and grab. He's fast too, and everything is headed directly for that drooling mouth
- Discovering ways to manipulate and get attention, such as coughing when upset; very clever boy
- Rolling over: he's certainly no pro. He seems to be more of an observer than a mover. This morning though, I laid him down on his tummy on the bed and then looked down just as he rolled onto his back

Well, those are the major things that I can think of. It's late now and I need to get some sleep :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ooh I love the new banner!

And I love watching this one grow. So cute.