Thursday, September 17, 2009

We finally master the red sling



I always thought that I would carry my baby in a sling. I loved the idea of the tiny baby in there just sleeping against me. Hah! Noah did not agree. When I tried to put him in he would kick and scream, not wanting to be lying down, and not wanting to face me. I almost gave up for a while, but I finally discovered the sling's greatness. He likes to face the world, see what's going on, and the sling is the perfect way to do it. Now I can hang out laundry, water the garden, etc. and it's an enjoyable experience for both of us.





By the way, thanks Louisa, for this lovely sling!

4 comments:

Chris said...

"Look, Mom no hands!"

Funny how comma placement means everything.

natasha said...

That is a beautiful sling and in the first pic especially it looks like you have a little buddha attached to you. How freaking cute!

glo said...

He looks so alert and excited about life - it's great how much he loves to look outward!

Louisa said...

Yay, I'm so glad it is working! You both look amazing in that color, by the way :)