Thursday, September 3, 2009

Smelling like a mom

I don't have a photo for this one, but I'm sure you'll have a nice mental image.

I had a meeting for work with my boss today. The first important thing I've been to in weeks.
I went in to the office a little early to print out some things I needed to prepare. Noah was sleeping in his car seat when we got there. When he woke up I pulled him out and set him on my lap to keep reading.
I looked down, and there was the yellow mustard poop oozing out of his diaper and all over the front of my pants!
I went into my meeting with brownish stains splotched all over the front of my pants, and smelling, as my boss put it, "like a mom."

Oh yeah, and did I mention that it was the first time he'd pooped in about 5 days?! (apparently this is normal for a breastfed baby his age) Can you believe that timing?!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh man!!!

It would've only been more perfect if you had milk stains on your shirt too.

Kristin said...

Too funny! At least his cuteness makes up for it!

Patti said...

Made me giggle. I agree with Amy, milk stains would have topped it off.
Love ya,