Sunday, September 27, 2009

The littlest bike mechanic



As we become more adept at babywearing, I tried out our Moby wrap in a new way last week and it turns out that it's awesome. Noah loves to see what's going on. This one is totally hands-free, and he doesn't even have to wear clothes underneath :)

Chris discovered the greatness of the Moby this morning when he was able to do both of his favorite things (playing with Noah, and fixing a bike) at the same time.





Father and son with their matching hats working on the bike together. They were so cute out there on this beautiful Sunday morning. This lasted long enough for me to clean the kitchen and dining room. Even the floors!

P.S. I was so excited when I figured out how to wear the Moby this way that I had to take a picture of myself in the mirror. I wanted to get Noah smiling, since it's so cute. I forgot that you'd be able to see me too. Soooo, if you've been wondering how I get those great smiling baby photos...

3 comments:

Sean and Louisa said...

Awesome! That sling looks so comfortable.

Amy said...

Love it love it love it! I think you could get me to smile with those faces too. :)

Patti said...

I agree with Amy about the smiling. You could even hear me giggling out loud! Love ya,