Monday, September 21, 2009
I can't believe it's been four months already.
Noah is growing so fast. We have his four month appointment on thursday, so I'll be able to update on height and weight and everything then. For now, some milestones:
- He smiles a ton, even for the camera, as you can see
- He can sit up using his hands, although it only last for a second before he topples over
- He has full control of his hands. Watch out!
- He laughs. Really laughs. The sweetest laugh ever. It happens especially when someone is counting in his face
- He naps in his own room
- Also, he bites :) He doesn't have teeth yet, but he's working on them, and he will chomp on your fingers with all his might
He still loves bugs, and this colorful book about them. He loves a lot of other books too, just not quite as much.
Lately he's really looking at the pictures, and reaching out to touch things that are colorful. He also watches us intently when we eat. Yesterday Chris was eating some pie, and Noah watched his spoon go up and down, up and down. It won't be long now until he's eating some mushy things too!