Monday, August 17, 2009

Epic Goodbyes



As I've mentioned (probably several times as it's been creeping up on me), our good friends Adam, Amy, June and Miles, are moving to Alaska. Amy and the kids left on Saturday morning after they all stayed with us for a week. It was great getting to spend so much time with them. Amy suggested that the best last thing for all of us to do before they left was to go eat breakfast at our favorite coffee shop, the Epic Cafe. We spent a whole lot of time there all together, and Amy and I spent even more time there studying together when we were both going to school.



I can't really believe that we won't be heading over there with our matching outfits anymore...



Noah is going to miss having little Miles as a playmate around here.
We're really going to miss you guys!! And we are SOOooo going to visit Alaska next summer.

1 comment:

Amy said...

YAY!!!!

I can't believe the matching outfits. It's hilarious. Maybe we'll keep it up next summer?

Emery, thanks for everything, including this post. I love all three of you and will miss you a ton.