Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baby Shower



I don't mean your typical baby shower, I mean a baby in the shower...
This morning Chris was taking a shower and Noah, being the amazing aim that he is, peed all over my shirt. I thought, okay, I'll have to take a shower, and then I'll give Noah a bath...
A few minutes later I got into the shower too, with Noah. I wasn't sure how Noah would react to water spraying on him, especially the way it kind of sprays your face, but he loved it. He wasn't sure about being held directly under the stream at first, but got used to it. And, he seemed to love the spray on his face. I think he was mostly hoping more of it would spray into his mouth. We all got clean in a fraction of the time!! I told you we're adapting.

Obviously I couldn't take my camera into the shower, but here are some cute ones of Chris and Noah getting dry.



Another shower this afternoon in the form of a heavy monsoon thunderstorm was definitely welcome around here. It's supposed to be around 107 here this weekend. Maybe we won't be going for any walks...

Just a little aside, here is a cool photo I took today of one of Chris' sunflowers with the storm coming in the background (I don't know if you remember, but the foundation of this blog was really photos of the yard, before Noah came along to spice it up).

2 comments:

Chris said...

That truly is adapting. Like you said, Noah Kai does spice up the blog. That and add a fanbase. We are working on our fanbase.

Xochi Mama said...

Eva loves the shower too! I was worried about taking her in the first time but now she doesn't even bathe in her little bath. She only bathes with mommy or daddy. Great photos.