Thursday, May 14, 2009

Still counting down: 2 days


August 2008

There are lots of nice portraits from our wedding, especially with the incredible sunset as a backdrop, but I like the emotion in this one. We were having such a good time.

I know everyone is waiting now for me to miss one of the posts, so I'd better start getting up earlier to do them :) Still nothing new so far. Apparently I haven't quite convinced Sesame that when he's trying soooo hard to stretch his legs out and I'm wondering how my skin can actually stretch that far, that out here he could stretch his legs as much as he wants....
Oh well, as Mina said, good things are worth waiting for. I'm feeling great, especially since I've been able to swim every day, which makes the swelling and heat thing so much less. Keep your fingers crossed and maybe I won't have to post again tomorrow!

4 comments:

Chris said...

The emotions are truly running wild in this pic. Mostly running down my cheeks with the tears of joy. Emerhubband out.

Jed said...

Bit off topic - but why don't I remember Chris wearing a white jacket?

gordon uncle-in-law said...

hi em and chris,thinking of you as we get ready to go to kings canyon on sunday for some river watching and hiking. we will be back to find you with a new baby. wishing you the best. love gordon and deborah

Anonymous said...

iSmgyiisiu [url=http://tiny.cc/reversephonelookups]Reverse Phone Lookup[/url] rerft