Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!



He's here! We named him Noah Kai Eaves, and he is a perfect, beautiful baby.
He was born yesterday morning at 10:03 at the Birth Center. We arrived there at 1:45 AM, and it was hard but turned out well, as you can see from the photos. We're all doing well. Going on very little sleep the past two nights and definitely behind on making phone calls as we try to figure out how to do so many new things.









It will definitely take us a little time to adjust, especially this baby who is experiencing the whole world for the first time, but we very much appreciate all the support and offers of help from all of you. We'll take you up on it very soon, and can't wait to introduce this beautiful baby!

10 comments:

Tracey Embrace the Change Hayes said...

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to meet him. Congrats you guys. Now get some rest! ;-)

Amy said...

I'm so excited for you guys. The look on Chris's face says it all.

Lots of love and support your way!

JoAnne said...

WOW! Congratulations - you guys do great work! We're so happy for you. I'm so proud to be Noah's Great Gram.
Love,
Gram

Louisa said...

Congratulations! He is perfect!!

JoAnne said...

P.S. I love the photos of you all. I dragged them to my desktop, put them on a disk and printed them at the drugstore. WOW, again. I think it's very clever of you to put the photo of Noah's left foot on your blog - the same foot that shows in your first ultrasound. Please give Noah a hug and kiss for me.
Love to all,
Gram/GreatGram

natasha said...

Oh my god! He's beautiful!!!! I am so happy for you all and can't wait to see you and meet little Noah for the first time.
Let me know what I can do to help...

naiomi said...

Hi Emery and Chris,
Noah's beautiful. He looks real healthy and content in the pictures. I'm sure he's not always. Your dad is bragging. And smiling....

naiomi said...

Emery,
Naiomi is Melissa

Louella said...

I've been waiting for news... and now HERE HE IS!! I told JJ that we now have a little Langie and little Noah and now.. Where's the little Juliana gonna pop up?

I am so happy he is here and all three of you are whole. REST REST REST. Tell Chris to screen all the phone calls and don't leave the bed / couch....

Soon enough you can be back to speed but now is the time to click along at baby pace.

We (me and my two) send TONS of LOVE!!!

-Lou

Gina said...

WOW!
congratulations! noah kai eaves is beautiful and so are both of you!
ben and i would be so honored to make you a meal/help with dishes/laundry/any old thing in the next few days or weeks. please don't be bashful! congratulations!
love,
gina