Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Counting down: 3 days


Utila, Honduras: Summer 2008

This photo is kind of a classic that I know everyone has seen since we used it on our wedding favors, but I just love it so I couldn't leave it out. It's another one that I took with the self-timer. We were on a little beach called Bando Beach that was a short walk from where we were staying. The water was so warm that it felt like bathwater, so you can imagine what the air felt like! The beers were definitely a nice addition.

My mom got into town yesterday so I went up to Mina's to hang out and swim, which was sooo nice. Sesame is doing well, and he can't wait to come out and see us!

2 comments:

natasha said...

Classic E & C!!! Someday, Sesame will look at this picture and think, "Man, I have awesome parents!" And he'll be right!

Amy said...

I am trying so hard not to call you every half hour and ask if you are in labor.

I love the photo too, Chris looks particularly handsome in this one too.