Thursday, April 2, 2009

Trombone Serenade



I don't know how many people already know that Chris plays the trombone. He played in a very competitive high school marching band, and in jazz band, and I think maybe in some amateur garage bands. In the years that we've lived together he's probably only pulled it out two or three times. Yesterday evening we were lamenting the way some hobbies just get left behind along the way. We thought maybe Sesame would like to hear a lullaby played on the trombone, so Chris pulled it out. Hopefully it might come out more often.

5 comments:

glo said...

I bet he liked that - I want to hear a trombone serenade too!

Gina said...

how sweet!

emery_rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

I'm glad you thought of my elephant mating call as a melodious serenade. Maybe a few more years and it will sound blissful.

natasha said...

Sooo sweet! And a great picture too!