Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Shade in the Backyard

I can't resist anymore. I told Chris I wouldn't post photos of our new backyard oasis. He wanted to write an amazing blog about it, and I'm sure he will. But I'm just itching to show off what a great thing he built last weekend, with the help of his friend Adam, in just one day. I was very impressed. Also, kicking myself for not having agreed to build this earlier. So, just one photo preview:



The actual shade casting part hasn't been put on yet because it was terribly windy here all week. I'll post more (or maybe Chris will) when it's completely finished.

2 comments:

Amy said...

The shade structure is so cool. I'm totally impressed that Chris threw it up in a weekend.

glo said...

It looks great, and I can see many relaxing hours under it enjoying the beautiful Tucson weather! Way to go Chris!