Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Diaper Shipment



My cloth diapers arrived in the mail the other day. I knew I was ordering quite a few of them, but was still happily surprised to see the great big package waiting when I got home.
I'm probably overly excited about them. They're just diapers after all. But still, I love them. I especially want to say how much I love them right now because I know in a few months when they are covered with you-know-what and waiting for me to wash them I may need to refer back to this post and say, "Oh yeah... I love these..."



Another thing that I really love is when Sesame has the hiccups (yes, we do still call him Sesame). It's the funniest little movement and it just warms my heart every time I feel it. Especially when I'm sitting at work and I can feel this tiny baby in there hiccuping. Amazing.

Our new carpet was installed this afternoon. It's too dark to take a picture of it right now, and we still have to put some trim around the edges just for looks, and then you'll see what it looks like. It's so soft I just want to roll around on it, but I'm waiting because of the glue smell.

3 comments:

natasha said...

Sesame hiccups and a rainbow of new cloth diapers! I love this post! Too, too sweet.

Amy said...

Cool diapers! That is quite a few. I like the range of sizes and colors.

glo said...

I think your diapers are wonderful and you are too.