Thursday, February 5, 2009

A week of our life: Thursday

This was not the best day of the week, but we did go for a nice desert walk at Pima Community college after Chris got off work.







I left early today because I just couldn't sit in my chair anymore. I did a little bit of house cleaning and some yoga (as well as some self-portrait taking).



We made some squash and zucchini wraps for dinner, with red cabbage, tomatoes, spinach and salsa. A little weird, but surprisingly tasty. I'm very excited that tomorrow is Friday.

3 comments:

Jed said...

Okay, be honest - how many times did you have to set the camera to get that shot?

natasha said...

Wow. I love that portrait of you doing yoga. The light in the room is so beautiful. I hope Sesame knows how well you're taking care of him already!

emery_rose said...

The yoga self-portrait you mean? A few times...
There are some pretty funny ones of just my midsection.