Monday, January 5, 2009

They made it!


Just in case anyone else was as worried as Tasha and I were about the fact that it was snowing yesterday when Chris and Steve were hiking out of the canyon, I thought I'd follow up and say that they made it out!

It sounds like their hike out was pretty intense (trugding through a few feet of snow) -- you'll have to wait for one of them to do a more detailed blog post about it...

The photo is from the first day, but I thought I'd include it just for fun. I bet they looked much more exhausted and dirty (and I bet you're glad you didn't have to smell them..) when they actually made it out just before dark yesterday.

1 comment:

glo said...

Yeah! It was great to see them safe and sound - if a little bedraggled and exhausted. Sounds like a dicey journey for them. Glad they are home.