Monday, August 25, 2008

Photoshop CS3

For my birthday Chris (wonderful, thoughtful Chris) and his mom (Patti, who is also very thoughtful) went in together to buy me not only photoshop lightroom, which I'd been mooning over, but a bundle that included lightroom and photoshop CS3. This is the newest version of this wonderful software, and I'm a long way from knowing how to use it. So far though, I'm thinking it's going to be fun. The first test was to see if I could create an interesting new blog header. So right up there, that's my first attempt.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey I like the new header.

I keep daydreaming of photo biz. I think it is going to happen.

natasha said...

I love your new blog header. And looks like you're making quick progress figuring out how to use the program!

Gina said...

i third the motion re: pretty new blog header, photo pro!