Sunday, July 20, 2008

1 More from Honduras: Underwater

We had a little disposable underwater camera with us on the trip, just for the snorkeling. We finally got them developed today. They're pretty low quality scans of not too great images, but they're a lot of fun. You can sort of get an idea of what the coral reef looked like, although the blue of the water overpowers some of the color.

A starfish at Bando Beach. One of our first snorkeling attempts.




On our trip to Water Key, the private island we saw a lot more brain coral and colorful fish.










I'm not sure where this one was. Maybe the Blue Bayou, or West Bay?




West Bay Beach was, as I said, by far the best snorkeling.













That's it for the honduras posts. I'll put more photos from the trip on flickr once I get caught up on everything around here. Otherwise, it's back to everyday life for a while.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the one Chris took of you with the coral behind you. It is pretty. And hey! That snorkel gear came in handy eh?

I am looking forward to seeing you. Perhaps you'll go see miss June (and Adam of course) tonight with Chris?