Sunday, June 15, 2008

Snorkel Mask

I've never owned my own snorkel mask before. I've used rented ones a few times, but today we decided it would be a good idea to have our own. That way if we find a great deal on a honduran beach cabin we'll be able to just swim out into the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world without having to rent old, semi-functional masks every time.

Chris was so excited that he decided to wear his into the shower.



I tried mine on too, and stood outside to get this very cute photo.



In Amy's blog today she has some photos of her dad's house in Alaska. It's a really gorgeous house. I suggest that if anyone is looking for dream house inspiration the photos are worth taking a peek at.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Dude! Bitchin' snorkel party!

Amy said...

That first picture made me laugh. Love it!

And thanks for the props too!

Gina said...

you guys are really cute. i'm excited for you to go on your trip to honduras--you should wear the snorkel masks on the plane just to show everyone how thrilled you are inside your hearts!