Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Animal Kingdom

This was the Disney Park I was holding my breath for, and it was AWESOME! We spent the whole day walking from "Africa" to "Asia" and back and forth. We loved the gear shops and prayer flags at the base of Everest. The photos opportunities were surprising.

Africa Sampler:









On african safari, self-portrait.




Asia Sampler:

India




Nepal















The sad thing is, I've always wanted to take photos like some of these, but the fact that they are taken at Disney world is dissatisfying to say the least...

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think you could fake people out with these photos....

glo said...

Amazing - I like how you managed not to get any tourists in the photos - hope you are getting a few photos of you and Chris together. Love seeing these posts!