Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Friends

I started this blog as a way to get back to my creative self. Right now all I want to do is watch Friends. Lame. I don't watch TV, just friends. It doesn't matter how many times I've seen it, it's like a way to escape from thinking about what's going on (or perhaps not going on) in my life at the moment.





We got a new chair for our living room. We like to move (well I do anyway), and moving furniture from room to room, getting rid of furniture, and getting new furniture to replace might be a way to sort of move around while being quite sedentary in this house that we own as the housing market slows to the worst it's been since, well at least since I've been old enough to own a house.

tomorrow I'm headed to Flagstaff for the wedding of one of my dearest friends. Even though it's scheduled for May 24th, the forecast is snow, maybe eight inches. We're trying to keep with the mantra that we adopted on a snowy spring break river trip this spring -- an adventure is just a disaster taken well.

Hopefully the wedding turns out to be a fun adventure, if not the gorgeous ceremony and party that she had envisioned. Keep your fingers crossed! I'll probably post some pictures of it next week.

Here are some fun photos to add to my backyard installment.



1 comment:

Amy said...

I hope you have a great time at the wedding. Call me when you get back!