Monday, April 14, 2008

Epic, not the first, and probably not the last time

Sitting at Epic this morning, I'm surprised by just how happy I am to find a small table beside the window. They're playing Crosby, Stills and Nash on the radio and I'm feeling more inspired to write about it than to do the homework I came in to do. I had this idea that sitting here would provide less of a distraction than at home. It turns out that the things that were distracting me yesterday at home are the things I brought along with me today.
Yesterday I was brave enough to bring my camera in, although I did not have this window seat. I'll have to bring it in again.

Chris took this, it probably only looks like I'm reading for the photo op.



Waiting for food at the counter, too dark so it's out of focus, but I still love the colors.

No comments: